Today I was talking to Becky Goddard Hill about the launch of Healthy Friendships. This pack of conversation cards help children explore and talk about friendship difficulties.
Even though my children are older now I can still remember the distress that friendship problems caused. It can be a very difficult subject. In today’s #finkchat Becky explains how we can help our children develop the skills needed to develop good friendships.
Healthy Friendships is now available from the Fink Shop
These cards will prompt conversations that will encourage children to look at the friendships they have now and how well they are working. They will also help children consider how to make new friends and how to solve problems within friendships.
48 conversations cards to help children
- develop and explore the skills needed to having positive and healthy friendships
- explore what they need to do to be a good friend
- look at the friendships they have now and how well they are working
Friendships are absolutely crucial to our happiness and they can be wonderful. They can also be complicated and at times difficult and upsetting. Having healthy friendships and knowing how to make them the best they can be is really important.
More from my site
Latest posts by Lisa Warner (see all)
- new cards to help children and young people talk about mental health - January 31, 2017
- Help Your Child Develop Confidence – New Cards - November 16, 2016
- Does your child struggle to make friends? Healthy Friendships gets a mentions in The Telegraph - September 1, 2016